Striking the right air/fuel ratio to support your catalytic converter shouldn't be that hard. And it's not - if you choose the right equipment.
Compliance Controls AFR-1R air/fuel ratio controller is exactly the right choice. It's pure simplicity at every step - from installation to operation.
• Non-intrusive installation - The AFR-1R operates on an auxiliary fuel line, which can be easily isolated for maintenance, analysis or troubleshooting. SIMPLE.
• Single setpoint. No fine tuning or tweaking needed. SIMPLE.
• Streamlined navigation - single-button access to the main functions. SIMPLE.
It doesn't get any simpler or any smarter.
• Simplest air/fuel controller on the market
• One setpoint target
• Easy on-screen interface
• Operator help key on display
• Ongoing compliance
• Fast and easy installation
• Minimal operator training required
• Comprehensive fault diagnostics
• Fully automatic - no operator required in normal operation
• Improved engine and emissions control performance
• On-screen help for setup and navigation
• Designed for low horsepower gas fueled, carbureted rich-burn industrial engines.
• Microprocessor-based controller with a single setpoint.
• Setpoint and operation done entirely through the 4 Line x 20 character display, enclosure or remote mounted.
• Post catalyst, oxygen sensor input for real time adaption to changing catalyst performance (post catalyst sensor is optional).
• Pre and Post catalyst thermocouple input for catalyst over temperature protection (ungrounded Type K thermocouples, optional).
• Pre and Post catalyst differential temperature displayed.
• Separate alarm and shutdown dry-contact relays for flexibility in setup and operation.
• Proportional solenoid control valves used for quick response time.
• Heated exhaust gas oxygen sensors for optimum AFR control.
• NEMA 12 enclosure, 10" W x 13" H x 5" D.
• 24 VDC standard with optional 12 VDC configuration.
• CD ignition input for engine speed reference with optional magnetic pickup input.
• Upgradeable to command multi-setpoint targets and accept additional end devices.