Compliance testing and combustion troubleshooting is now easier when you use the new testo 350. This new portable emission analyzer provides the highest accuracy, ultra-rugged construction, easy operation and innovations in measurement technology to set a new standard in portable analyzers.
testo 350 Emission Analyzer: A New Standard in Serviceability
The new testo 350 raises the bar in testing serviceability. Its new design allows for routine service and "plug and play" convenience – no tools needed. Simply click out the sensor, or chiller filter, or pump – it's that simple.
Other features include:
• Easy-access service opening
• Thermally-separated sensor chamber
• Plug and play "smart sensors" for easy field replacement
• Automatically monitored condensate trap with CO2 upgrade
• Cooling loop designed to isolate electronics and sensors from harsh ambient conditions
• Automatic flow-controlled sampling pump so a constant sample flow is maintained
testo 350 Control Unit and Analyzer Box
The new testo 350 control unit is small in size, but big in capability. The interface provides a variety of field configurations that makes testing easier to perform, faster to setup and safer for you.
As soon as you pick up the testo 350 analyzer box, you will know it is rugged, but you will be surprised at its light weight. Don't let that weight fool you however. It is packed with the latest in measurement technology. The analyzer box contains the sensors, pumps, electronics and of course testo's analyzer know-how.
• Up to six sensors can be installed and additional parameters can be swapped out in seconds
• Integrated circuitry for a better response, easier calibrations and unmatched versatility
• Sensor interference filters and smart diagnostics assure sensor accuracy, increased sensor life, and quick replacement
• Advanced continuous temperature compensation eliminates drift due to changing ambient conditions
• Automatic or user-defined dilution systems dramatically increase testing range and accuracy
• Individual sensor temperature monitoring and temperature compensation
• Increased thermal stability due to new housing design and insulating sensors from heat and electronics
• Gas paths built with non-reactive materials necessary for the highest level of accuracy
• Patented high velocity sample lines increases response time and maintains sample integrity
• Sample conditioning utilizing thermoelectric cooling to remove moisture and provide a dry sample resulting in a better measurement and is required by most testing protocols
• Easy to read measurements, whether you are standing at the control panel or sitting in your truck
• Control the analyzer box via Bluetooth up to 300 feet away or hard-wired up to 1000's of feet away
• Store your data until it is convenient for download
• Realize the power of real time graphics on the 350's brilliant HD color display
• Measurements of velocity and flow, and the calculation of ton/year or lbs/hr, are performed with ease
• Increase accuracy by eliminating long sample lines, long response times, and the higher potential for sample absorption
• When complete, click control unit face down for protection during transport
The NEW 350 Engine Emission Kit with Low Range CO & NO Modules
The testo 350 engine emission analyzer kit - the world's most advanced - provides compliance level accuracy, extreme testing flexibility, and the highest performance. It's no wonder why the testo 350 kit is chosen by more professionals for emission testing and process monitoring. Simply put, for every combustion application, the 350 analyzer kit offers a solution.
So, whether you are testing for state or EPA compliance, or to troubleshoot and tune your combustion process, the testo 350 will do it with ease. The 350XL Kit #3: Engine Kit with Low Range Modules contains the following items:
• 350 Analyzer Box
• 350 Control Unit
• O2 Sensor (0 to 25%)
• CO Sensor: Low Range (0 - 500 ppm, 0.1 res.)
• NO Sensor: Low Range (0 - 300 ppm, 0.1 res.)
• NO2 Sensor (0 to 500 ppm)
• CO Dilution system
• CO Release code for dilution system
• Gas conditioning
• Fresh Air Valve
• 16' data bus cable
• Carrying strap
• Basic Excel software
• Printer paper (6 rolls)
• Particle filters (20 pack)
• Pelican case with insert
• Engine emission sampling probe; 13" 2000°F w/ 7' teflon line
• Mini ambient air probe
350 Emission Analyzer Accessories, Upgrades & Replacements
THE FOLLOWING ACCESSORIES ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT MURCAL'S INSIDE SALES DEPARTMENT FOR PRICE AND LEAD TIME:
• COMMUNICATION CABLES & BLUETOOTH: Data bus cables and bluetooth upgrade kit
• UPGRADES FOR GAS SENSORS: CO, NO, NO2, SO2, HC, H2S, CO2 upgrade modules
• REPLACEMENT SENSORS: O2, CO, NO, NO2, SO2, HC, H2S, CO2 replacement sensors
• SOFTWARE: EasyEmission software with RS232 cable
Testo 350 Portable Emission Analyzer Sales Bulletin (pdf)
Click here to download a copy of this basic 2 page bulletin.
Testo 350 Portable Emission Analyzer Sales Brochure (pdf)
Click here to download a copy of this detailed 16 page brochure.
Testo 350 "Full Version" Instruction Manual (pdf)
Click here to download a copy of this 104 page manual.
Testo 350 "Short Version" Instruction Manual (pdf)
Click here to download a copy of this 28 page manual.
For more information on the testo 350 emission analyzer please click this link:
To order the Testo 350 Portable Emission Analyzer, please call MurCal and ask for current pricing and lead time.