The PowerView™ 450 display is the smaller, sleeker version of the PowerView™ PV780 full color display. The PV450 display has been redesigned for tighter spaces. With a smaller screen and streamlined design using fewer components, it delivers the same performance as the PV780 in a compact package.
The PV450 display is designed for small-to-medium machines and features a configurable design. Any of the major components can be custom engineered to meet your exact needs, delivering an incredible amount of customization with minimal non-recurring engineering costs.
You can change the shape of the bezels and buttons. You can rework the I/O board to add extra inputs. You can add custom graphics and company branding to the interface. The highly durable PV450 is compatible with PowerVision Configuration Studio™ software, so you can continue to make quick and easy changes to the display. Murphy's Configuration Studio™ software is available for purchase as an option. It is NOT included with your purchase of the PV450 display.
For an overview of specific technical features, as well as a detailed operations and installation manual, please see the literature available below.
The PV450 Features:
• Compact CAN-based display to fit your application
• Bonded LCD for optimum view-ability (4.3" with a 16:9 aspect ratio)
• Optional video input
• Streamlined modular design
• Easy-to-use PowerView Configuration Studio™ software is offered as an add-on option
• Data logging
• Four (4) Deutsch DT 6-pin connectors
• Customizable bezel, buttons, I/O interface and more
• Real time clock with battery backup
Browse through the menu below to download information for the PowerView™ PV450 in PDF format: