EGIS Break Out Box (8401B)
EGIS Sealed Break Out Box, 2x6 Circuits + M6 I/O (8401B)
Improves robustness of ground return connections that are otherwise exposed to corrosion & shorting with exposed busbars.
Eliminates unreliable butt splice connections and allows for removable pull and test of circuit for system inspection and diagnosis while allowing for sealed connections.
Reduces the mounting space required for busbar and wire connections with a very compact footprint and two mounting orientations, increasing potential locations for installation.
- Ignition Protected: Safe to install in enclosed spaces on gasoline powered vessels and vehicles.
- Simple & Robust Installation: Sealed plug reduces installation time, overall costs and points of potential failure.
- Optional Interconnect bus bar easily connects multiple CT Ground Blocks.
- Bullet-proof Construction: Sealed unit (IP67 / IP6K9K), high temperature materials allow mounting anywhere on vehicle or vessel.
- Two Mounting Orientations provide optimal flexibility for installation locations.
- Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee
MurCal is an Authorized Distributor of EGIS Mobile Electric products.
MurCal provides experienced application and product support, before and after the sale.
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.