EGIS TH Series TDR (6001-3001B)
EGIS TH Series Time Delay Relay, 200 A, OEM Bulk Pack (6001-3001B)
Prevents add-on equipment from draining batteries, maximizing operational readiness by eliminating dead batteries, saving total cost of operation.
Ensures equipment that needs power after engine off or at end of shift (video downloads) are satisfied while automatically turning off after a preset time or optionally if battery charge is low.
Protects sensitive on-board electronics via optional under/over voltage shutdown and start event isolation.
- Ultra-Low Power Draw eliminates vehicle downtime due to dead batteries. Lowest off-state current draw (1.3 mA).
- Simple & Robust Installation: Sealed plug with optional long wire leads. Single Timer/relay device reduces installation time, overall costs and points of potential failure. Optional output bus bar easily connects RT or CT Fuse Block families.
- Meets Stringent OEM Standards for electrical transient self-protection.
- Adjustable OFF Time Delay: 15 minutes to 16 hours +5 sec test mode
- Diagnostic Feedback via optional external led and on-board LEDs.
- Bullet-proof Construction: Sealed unit, high temperature materials allow mounting anywhere on vehicle. Integrated thermal overload protection.
- Start Isolation / Kill Switch control input option for service technicians, emergency OFF, or protecting sensitive add-on equipment from engine cranking voltage fluctuation.
- Flexible Control Options via Ignition Key, alternator voltage sense, or both.
- 4 Year Industry Leading Warranty
MurCal is an Authorized Distributor of EGIS Mobile Electric products.
MurCal provides experienced application and product support, before and after the sale.
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.