More Power and Memory for Enhanced User Experience
The new PV780B delivers bright, vivid graphics on a 7-inch display with a high-speed processor and provides the same rugged reliability customers have come to expect out of the PowerView® family of HMI products.
Available with a touch screen designed for use with gloves and unmatched performance in the harshest conditions, the PV780B is the best-in-class choice for OEMs and integrators looking to give their operators the best equipment experience.
The full-featured, configurable display integrates vital engine, transmission and diagnostic information into an easy-to-read operator interface. The 1000-nit 7-inch screen can easily be viewed, even in full sunlight. The display’s bonded LCD and rugged design make it a perfect solution for all types of environments and applications.
Customization of the display can be accomplished quickly via graphical programming or scripting with the PowerVision Configuration Studio® software.
The PV780B Features:
• Features a new faster processor with video playback abilities
• Offers twice as much flash memory as the PV780
• CAN-based display with rich, full-color graphics
• Compatible with mechanical and electronic engines
• Bonded glare-free LCD screen
• Superior visibility even in sunlight
Browse through the menu below to download information for the PowerView® PV780B in PDF format: