EGIS Thermal CB (4709-250B)
EGIS Thermal Circuit Breaker 250 A, Surface Mount (4709-250B)
Protects Electrical Circuits from short circuit events and over-current loads, preventing wire insulation overheating and subsequent destruction.
Automatic Circuit Protection & Manual On/Off Switching combines dual functionality in one reliable and compact solution.
Allows for Circuit Isolation and Maintenance of Load Circuits by providing convenient switching and integral circuit protection capable of mounting adjacent to battery systems regardless of the location.
- Sealed Against Dust & Water Intrusion to ensure reliable circuit protection for the life of the electrical system installation
- High Voltage (72 Vdc) Rating: easily supports 12 and 24 Vdc applications while offering advanced protection for 36 and 48 Vdc
- High Electrical / Manual Switching Endurance delivers 6,000 cycles at full current
- High Interrupt Current: safely protects circuits connected to large, paralleled battery banks with significant available power
- 4 Year Warranty: We stand behind our product's ability to meet your needs.
MurCal is an Authorized Distributor of EGIS Mobile Electric products.
MurCal provides experienced application and product support, before and after the sale.
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.