EMC-6L Cooling System Controller (57700090)
EMC-6L Cooling System Controller (57700090)***CLOSEOUT*** Only 1 left.
Increase fuel economy and reduce emissions with High Country Tek's EMC-6, the industry's first variable speed hybrid fan controller capable of simultaneously controlling variable speed electric and hydraulic fans, water pumps, and engine accessories. Maximize engine performance by reducing the load on the engine and controlling the temperature regulated systems as needed.
The automotive industry worldwide is investing to find the most effective means of improving fuel efficiency and reducing emissions while cutting costs. The EMC-6 is the simplest solution that provides immediate results by providing extensive input/output selection with easy-to-use complete customizable configuration software. This enables automotive/mobile design engineers and manufacturers the flexibility of reducing weight, combining electronic control systems and maximizing engine performance. A positive change for the environment while realizing significant financial savings.
- CE and E-Mark certified for Mass Transit and Off-Highway vehicles
- Controls 1 Hydraulic or E-Fan bank & up to 5 additional E-Fan banks
- Up to 3x 0-5VDC outputs (water pump, servo control, etc.)
- 12 fan diagnostic inputs (ON/OFF)
- 10 predefined and configurable SAE J1939 CAN messages
- 6 analog inputs for temperature sensors or potentiometers
- Bi-directional fan control for radiator 'Purge' or 'De-Ice'
- PC based Graphical User Interface (GUI) for system configuration/diagnostics
- SAE J1455 (load dump) compliant power protection
- Diagnostic LED's with system "status" blink code indication
- Internal and external data logging
- USB or RS-232 communications with PC for set-up/diagnostics
- Designed to operate 12VDC or 24VDC SPAL fan units
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.