Gensys 2.0 Genset Controller with Integrated PLC (A53Z0)
Gensys 2.0 Genset Controller with Integrated PLC
Gensys 2.0 is an all-in-one genset control and paralleling unit with integrated PLC, designed for generator electrical panels.
Programming By Equations
The 2.0 controller is a real PLC unit where equations and sequences can be programmed directly by the user with text editor software or Easy PLC software.
Inputs / Outputs with No Limits
The number of inputs/outputs that can be added is one of the most important on the market. Extension modules (DIN rail mounting) can be added on the CAN bus. This extends a large number and a large diversity of inputs/outputs up to 128 digital inputs, 64 digital outputs, 44 analog inputs, 32 analog outputs and CANopen standard module.
The Gensys 2.0 is offered with a minimum of options to fit all types of application without expensive add-on packages. The standard Gensys 2.0 unit is recommended for all types of power plant, from 1 to 32 generators.
For specific needs, the following options are available:
• Mains paralleling
• Phase shift compensation
• External start module management
Inter-Unit Isolated CANbus
The Gensys 2.0 features an isolated CANbus dedicated to inter-module communication (dead busbar management, static paralleling, kW and kVAR load sharing). CANbus technology provides high reliability communication while maintaining low wiring cost and complexity.
This “all-in-one” unit combines all necessary functions:
• Three phases mains failure
• Engine start/stop and protections
• Alternator control and protections
• Mechanical parameters display
• Electrical parameters display
• Genset synchronization
• Load sharing and kW control
• Load sharing and kVAR control
• J1939 communications
• Configurable via its front panel or via a PC with CRE Config software. It has an embedded website which is password protected
• Includes analog load sharing lines and is compatible with most of the types of analog load sharing modules
- Gensys 2.0 Sales Bulletin
- Gensys 2.0 Quick Start Guide
- Gensys 2.0 Wiring Example for Generator on Bus
- Gensys 2.0 Wiring Example for Generator on Mains
- Technical Documentation: Ethernet Connection Instructions
MurCal is an Authorized Distributor of CRE Technology products.
MurCal provides experienced application and product support, before and after the sale.
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov