ML2000: MurphyLink® Series Panel - Black Metal Enclosure (40700499)
The ML2000 panel offers software configuration from both the front user interface and the optional PC configuration tool. If the default parameters are not the desired setpoints, the packager or operator has the ability to change these settings with the PC configuration tool, then load with a USB thumb drive and USB programming harness (both sold separately). The configuration tool also allows for the splash screen to incorporate a company logo when powered on.
The flexibility of the MPC-20 controller allows for the same control panel to be used across many applications. This provides the operator familiarity with the controller and control panel in any application. The Control Panel utilizes industry standard Deutsch connectors and is compatible for use on the simplest mechanical engine to the most advanced, fully electronic Tier 4 engines, when used with the correct Murphy Industrial Harness (MIH) or John Deere OEM engine harnessing (Contact MurCal for application and MIH harnessing specifics).
* Large 3.8-inch (97 mm) Monochrome, Transflective LCD Viewable in Direct Sunlight
* Standard Panel Designed for Modern Electronic Engines and Equipment Applications Using SAE J1939 Controller Area Network (CAN)
* Display Active Faults and ECU-Stored Faults with Text Description on Most Common Faults for Diagnosing Equipment Malfunctions
* Standard Harnesses Available for Most Major Engine Manufacturer ECUs
* Black, Powder-Coated Cold Rolled Steel Enclosure
* Optional Mounting Kits Provide Packagers and Operators Numerous Mounting Solutions to Meet Multiple Applications
MPC-20 Operations Manual
Enovation Video Support Page
Clicking on this link will take you away from the MurCal website and present a page in the Murphy by Enovation Controls website that introduces the “PowerCore Series Video Guides”, presented by Richard Lund, Enovation Controls Application Engineer. Richard walks you through the configuration process using the controller’s menu. The page also provides additional resources to assist setup.
The Video Support Series includes:
“Getting to Know PowerCore” - a ten (10) video series.
“MPC-20-R1” - a five (5) video series
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.