CRE - AMF Compact CORE (A56-AMF-00-A)
CRE - AMF Compact CORE (A56-AMF-00-A) Automatic Mains Failure Generator Controller - CORE Version
The AMF Compact Core is dedicated to a large variety of standby diesel or gas gensets, offering an automatic management of transfer switch on mains failure, as well as monitoring, control and protection of engine, alternator and power bus bars. The controller offers flexibility and time savings due to its simple wiring, diverse feature set, thoughtful engineering and easy programming.
This model of the AMF Compact is a Core base mounted version. It is compatible with the i4GEN touchscreen color display. The unit is configurable from a remote touchscreen, or through CRE’s free software.
Read how MurCal Got the Energy Flowing… In A Snowstorm with the help of AMF Compact!
• Complete engine control of diesel, gasoline or gas gensets (preheating, pre-glow, ignition, start/stop
• Alternative or consecutive multiple starter management
• Warmup & cool down at idle or nominal speed
• Remote start and test mode available ON/OFF load
• Compatible with all J1939 electronic engines
• Mains failure detection and changeover with adjustable load transfer time
• Override mode (protections inhibition + dedicated hour meter) following NFE 37-312 certification
• Non-essential load control on overload
• Battery boost management
• Configurable maintenance cycle
• Two password levels
- AMF Compact Sales Bulletin
- Generator Control Solutions Bulletin
- AMF Compact Technical Documentation
- Harness Information Technical Documentation
- Application Note - Analog Input Wiring
- Technical Documentation: Ethernet Connection Instructions
- A56-AMF-00 Schematics
MurCal is an Authorized Distributor of CRE Technology products.
MurCal provides experienced application and product support, before and after the sale.
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov