MCGSP-AMF Compact GenSet Panel (7519024)
MCGSP-AMF Compact GenSet Panel
Enhanced Auto Mains Failure Generator Control Panel
The MCGSP-AMF Compact GenSet Panel is a complete panel solution that takes the CRE AMF Compact Generator Controller to a new level. To complement the controller, we’ve added eight (8) 100mA 600VAC fuses for AC wiring, a convenience terminal block for wiring functions (see terminal block exhibit A), an on/off toggle switch, a push/pull red mushroom emergency stop button, and shock mounts. All components are mounted comfortably inside a custom designed metal enclosure with a matte black/fine texture powder coat finish.
This panel facilitates the CRE AMF Compact GenSet Controller. The AMF Compact, a switchboard panel mounted version with display, is dedicated to a large variety of standby diesel or gas gensets, offering an automatic management of transfer switch on mains failure, as well as monitoring, control and protection of engine, alternator and power bus bars. The controller offers flexibility and time savings due to its simple wiring, diverse feature set, thoughtful engineering and easy programming.
The control panel includes Engine Oil Pressure and Engine Coolant Temperature Sending Units to help simplify your installation process.
Click Here for Larger Image
• Complete engine control of diesel, gasoline or gas gensets (preheating, pre-glow, ignition, start/stop)
• Alternative or consecutive multiple starter management
• Warmup & cool down at idle or nominal speed
• Remote start and test mode available ON/OFF load
• Compatible with all J1939 electronic engines
• Mains failure detection and changeover with adjustable load transfer time
• Override mode (protections inhibition + dedicated hour meter) following NFE 37-312 certification
• Non-essential load control on overload
• Battery boost management
• Configurable maintenance cycle
• 2 password levels
MCGSP-AMF Compact GenSet Panel Sales Bulletin
AMF Compact Sales Bulletin (CRE)
AMF Compact Technical Documentation (CRE)
Setting Up Murphy Senders in the CRE Controller
Technical Documentation: Ethernet Connection Instructions
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov