EGIS RT Screw Terminal (8030B)
EGIS RT Screw Terminal 12 Circuit Dual Level Busbar, Bulk (8030B)
• Harsh Environment Design:
- and optional weather-proof labels in standard or customized options.
• Protects Branch Circuits:
- by accepting ATO style fuses ranging from 1 through 40 Amps.
• Supports SAE Circuit Protection Standards:
- for thermal/short circuit events.
• Modular Design:
- allows installers to stock only two basic products (8028 & 8030) while retaining ability to easily construct all variations or purchase individually from factory. Ground block can optionally be re-located away from block for improved wire routing.
• Spare Fuse Locations:
– in each 6-output block (qty 2) allow rapid repairs of likely blown fuses and a location to store a test resistor for siren testing.
• Bulletproof Construction:
– Designed with high temperature materials and stainless-steel self-locking hardware allow mounting anywhere on vehicle.
• 4 Year Industry Leading Warranty
MurCal is an Authorized Distributor of EGIS Mobile Electric products.
MurCal provides experienced application and product support, before and after the sale.
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.