Electronic Floor Mounted Throttle Pedal 30°, Single Analog, w/ Wire Harness (962 130 L113)
All electronic throttle controls are fitted with programmable hall effect sensors. The signals generated by the electronic throttle controls will allow a smooth and precise engine speed control. This model is a programmable single analog sensor with programmable electronic Idle Validation Switch (IVS).
The output values are programmable and hence can be adapted to the customer’s specifications. Electronic throttle controls can be connected directly to the engine management system, or engine electronic control module.
The wire harness (PEH 0962 142 100) measuring 1,000 mm (+/- 30 mm), approx. 39”, is included.
This model replaces the Williams 403653 / DDEC 345593.
• Two “built-in” return springs
• Additional return spring built in the sensor
• Die cast aluminum treadle and mounting plate
• Complies with FMVSS 124
• Protection classification: IP66 (IP67 if LHE sensor)
• Travel angle: 22°
• Pedal Angle: 30°
• Connector: AMP, 6 pin, waterproof (IP69)
• Supply voltage: Between 5V and 28V DC
- Specifications Manual, 962 Series
- 962 X30 XX Drawing
- 962 130 L113 Drawing with Connectors
- Wire Harness, PEH 0962 142 100 Drawing
- Pedal Tool Data Sheet
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov