MVP-C1V-12A-10F Valve Controller (57700050)
MVP-C1V-12A-10F - 0-10V input, 1.2A max output, 10ft cord, PTD-OPEN LOOP (57700050)
The MVP Series is a line of proportional valve controllers each housed in an 18mm DIN connector body.
Bright LED indicators provide an overview of the operating status. System configuration is accomplished through a clip-on infrared adapter, without removing or opening the connector body.
All settings are stored in permanent memory within each unit.
Each MVP controller is prewired and permanently sealed.
STANDARD MVP SERIES FEATURES:
- Easily configured using the SAM software or our Hand Held Interface
- LED indication of Status and Output Current
- Permanently sealed, standard DIN 43650 Form A connector body
- Adjustable current limited output with short circuit protection
- All input and output limits are independently adjustable
- Pre-wired industrial grade TPE cable
- Microprocessor controlled for consistent, reliable performance
MurCal is an Authorized Distributor of Murphy by Enovation products.
MurCal provides experienced application and product support, before and after the sale.
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.