EGIS Dual Battery Charge Manager (7614B)
EGIS Dual Battery Charge Manager (TDR+ACR), Bulk (7614B)
One Product Handles Two Functions for both auxiliary battery charge management and timed load shedding for add-on circuits.
Prevents add-on equipment from draining batteries / maximizes and extends operational readiness.
Protects sensitive on-board electronics via optional under/over voltage shutdown and start event isolation.
- Monitors battery voltage and disconnects load from battery to prevent further discharge.
- Lowest off-state current draw (1.3 mA) available.
- Flexible Control Options via Ignition Key, alternator voltage sense, or both.
- Simple & Robust Installation: Sealed plug with optional long wire leads.
- Single device reduces installation time and costs and points of potential failure.
- Kill Switch control input options for service technicians, emergency OFF Adjustable OFF Time Delay & Low Voltage Cut-Off: 0 Seconds to 4 hours, Switch only mode, LVD only mode, 11.0, 11.5, 12.0 Vdc cutoff levels.
- Remote and on-board diagnosis indicators and simplify trouble shooting.
- Bullet-proof Construction: Sealed unit, high temperature materials allow mounting anywhere.
- Internal temperature overload protection
- Start Isolation input protects sensitive add-on equipment from engine starting event.
- Meets Stringent OEM Standards for electrical transient self-protection.
- 4 Year Industry Leading Warranty
MurCal is an Authorized Distributor of EGIS Mobile Electric products.
MurCal provides experienced application and product support, before and after the sale.
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.