EGIS TDR Relay (7616B)
EGIS TDR Series Dual Output Time Delay Relay (2x80 A), Bulk (7616B)
• Eliminates Vehicle Downtime
– due to dead batteries. Lowest off-state current draw (1.3 mA) available.
• Ultra-Low Power Draw:
– eliminates vehicle downtime due to dead batteries. Lowest off-state current draw (1.3 mA).
• Simple & Robust Installation:
- Sealed plug with optional long wire leads. Single device replaces multiple control units and high amp replays, reduces installation time and costs and points of potential failure
• Additional Low Amp Output
- can be used to maintain 24 Hr memory circuits or to direct other equipment to shut-down.
• Meets Stringent OEM Standards:
- for electrical transient self-protection.
• Adjustable OFF Time Delay:
- 0 to 4 hours.
• Bullet-proof Construction:
– Sealed unit, high temperature materials allow mounting anywhere on vehicle. Integrated thermal overload protection.
• Kill Switch
– control input option for ensuring loads not inadvertently on, maintenance/servicing of vehicle, emergency OFF.
• Flexible Control Options:
– via Ignition Key, alternator voltage sense, or both.
• 4 Year Industry Leading Warranty
• Prevents Dead Batteries due to add-on equipment loads left on after engine stops or from multiple systems connected to your battery with independent keep alive power draw, maximizing operational readiness.
• Supports On-Board Video Systems when vehicles are not in use allowing lengthy downloading while shutting down less time sensitive equipment sooner.
• Protects sensitive on-board electronics via under-voltage and over-voltage shutdown and start event isolation.
MurCal is an Authorized Distributor of EGIS Mobile Electric products.
MurCal provides experienced application and product support, before and after the sale.
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.