MLS-015 Liquid Level Switch (15700840)
The MLS-015 is a "close" replacement, but NOT an exact replacement, for the L1100. Murphy recently discontinued manufacturing the L1100 and suggests using the MLS-015 in its place. CAUTION: If you are replacing your old L1100, be sure to check the MLS-015 specifications against your application prior to purchase.
Murphy's MLS Series Liquid Level Switches are float activated to operate an electrical SPDT reed switch for annunciation/pilot signal for indication of high level to an annunciator, controller or PLC. The MLS connects directly into the gas scrubber wall and can be used with a Murphy weld collar or Murphy external float chamber.
The MLS-015 features:
* Clean Magnet Design virtually eliminates iron filing accumulation onto the magnet
* Seal-Free Construction
* ANSI/ISA 12.27.01 compliant (Single Seal)
* Operates in 0.50 specific gravity or heavier fluids
* Designed for harsh gas compressor scrubber applications
* 304 cast equivalent SS body and 304 SS float
* Rated for 2000 psi (13.8 MPa) [138 bar] working pressure
* Trip on rising and falling without need to rotate body
* Electric model only available
* All models screw directly into the scrubber or can be mounted via a Murphy external float chamber
* CSA C/US Class I, Div. 1, Grp. B, C & D locations
* NACE MR0175 compliant
* Canadian Registration Number 0F01476.2
Scrubber Float Test
Scrubber Level Control System Bulletin
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.