MPC-10: PowerCore® Controller (40700494)
While reprogrammable, the MPC-10 follows a standard operating sequence. This operating sequence is a set of 22 machine states that happen in a predetermined order. Machine states can be set to zero if not needed or adjusted to fit the application. The MPC-10 boasts three levels of menu security which can easily be set with the configuration tool. The menu structure is incredibly versatile, with the ability to change many parameters and settings from the face without the need of a PC tool, if desired.
The MPC-10 is flexible in many aspects, with the ability to:
* Use the same controller on 12VDC or 24VDC systems
* Assign multiple levels of passcode protection to the menu using the free of charge PC Configuration Tool
* Change the input sensor type for the analog inputs
* Use analog inputs as digital ground inputs
* Be mounted in all-weather environments
* Be customer mounted in panel of choice
* Operates with 12VDC or 24VDC systems
* Large, Easy-To-Read 2.7-inch WQVGA Monochrome HR-TFT Display(400x240)
* Three Configurable Levels of Passcode Protection
* Flexible Input Sensor Types For the Analog Inputs
* Analog Inputs Can Be Used as Digital Ground Inputs
* Designed For All Weather Environments
* CAN J1939 Communications
* Tier 4/Stage IIIB/IV Ready
Magnetic Pickup Installation Instructions
Enovation Video Support Page
Clicking on this link will take you away from the MurCal website and present a page in the Murphy by Enovation Controls website that introduces the “PowerCore Series Video Guides”, presented by Richard Lund, Enovation Controls Application Engineer. Richard walks you through the configuration process using the controller’s menu. The page also provides additional resources to assist setup.
The Video Support Series includes:
“Getting to Know PowerCore” - a ten (10) video series
“MPC-20-R1” - a five (5) video series
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.