EGIS Charging Relay (7610B)
EGIS Automatic Charging Relay Plus - 160 A / 12 V (7610B)
• Eliminates Dead Start Batteries
– by sharing charging on either of two batteries and isolating batteries when no charge sources are present.
• Simple & Robust Installation:
- Integrated sealed plug eliminates corrosion, includes Deutsch/ Amphenol DTM connector harness.
• Additional Low Amp Output
- can be used to report device status remotely.
• Ultra Low Off-State Current:
- Compare to typical ACRs (7-10 mA) vs 7610 ACR @ 1.3 mA.
• Bullet-proof Construction:
-Sealed unit, high temperature materials allow mounting anywhere. Integrated thermal overload shutdown protection.
• Adjustable On and Off Voltage Settings:
– allow sharing start battery energy for auxiliary battery while ensuring engine starting ability; or charging start battery before sharing with auxiliary.
• Dual Start/Engine Isolation:
–input option for protecting sensitive electronics or isolating multiple charging sources to optimize overall system performance.
• Start Assist:
– input option to ensure maximum cranking amps available.
• 4 Year Leading Warranty
• Eliminates Dead Start Batteries by sharing charging on either of two batteries and isolating batteries when no charge sources are present.
• Supports Multiple Engines or Independent Charge Systems by incorporating two independent start or engine isolation inputs to allow isolation of charge sources when both are active to maximize charging performance.
• Protects Electrical System Cascading Faults with optional lock-out from closing if one terminal is connected to a battery with a shorted cell.
MurCal is an Authorized Distributor of EGIS Mobile Electric products.
MurCal provides experienced application and product support, before and after the sale.
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.